Hello Monarch Families,
If you are the parent/guardian of a student that is currently a freshman, sophomore, junior, or taking any music classes then your child will benefit from participating in the Mattress Fundraiser. This is a growing fundraiser model that requires very little work on the part of students as all the selling, ordering, pick up and delivery is done by a team of professional sales people. Students merely advertise. A mattress showroom will be set up in the Rancho Campana cafeteria (The Commons) on Sunday, May 19th from 10 am to 5 pm, where customers can test and buy name brand mattresses. Students advertise before and during the event.
Other good stuff:
Students incentives: 1 mattress sale from referral=$25 Amazon gift car, 2 referrals=$50 Amazon gift card, 3 referrals =$100, 5 referrals=$200, and 10 referrals=$500 Amazon gift card!
We have over 500 students involved, so to meet our goal of $10,000, which the four groups involved have agreed to split, we only need to sell 66 mattresses. If students aim to sell only 1 mattress we could easily beat our goal!
1 in 10 households replace a mattress every year. We all know someone ready to buy a mattress and help a school. Plenty of other schools have made $10,000-30,000 from this fundraiser. One particular school program in the area has historically made around $4,000-8000 with less than half the students we have involved. ALL ADVERTISING MATERIALS HAVE ALREADY BEEN PROVIDED FOR US: BANNERS, FLYERS, POSTERS, AND YARD SIGNS!
1. Post the attached flyer on all social media.
2. Share Facebook page: http://bit.ly/beds4ranchocampana
3. Students pass out the flyers to family and neighbors (will receive at school soon).
4. Put up yard signs.
5. Parents should come to the information night on Monday, May 6th at 5:30 pm (RCHS Band Room). WE GET PAID $5 for every parent that comes to this!
6. Can watch video about this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWPNME9W2w
7. Thank the advisors of the classes of ’20, ’21, and ’22 for their help on this: Ashley Fennell, Allison Halstead, Tera Creech, and Alison Steward.
Jon Sachs, Music Director